To celebrate our grand opening we will be giving all our customers a chance to go in the draw to WIN 18ct white gold diamond earrings worth $2,500 from Jacobsons Jewellery.
Simply purchase an hourly session at www.mummaslittlesecret.com.au for your chance to win. You will receive 1 entry for each hour you book. The more hours you book the more chances you have to win.
The winner will be drawn at Mumma’s Little Secret’s grand opening on Saturday 8th July 2017
The winner will be announced on our website, in our newsletter and our face book page.
To enter the draw click here
Terms and Conditions – 18ct White Gold Diamond Earrings Giveaway
- The Promoter is Mumma’s Little Secret Pty Ltd, K325 Level 3 Westfield Miranda 600 Kingsway Miranda 2228 ABN: 14 618 339 718. Telephone number 02 9525 6574.
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.Who can enter
- Entry is open to all customers of Mumma’s Little Secret who make a purchase via the website www.mummaslittlesecret.com.au except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- Entrants under 18 years of age must obtain the prior permission of their parent or legal guardian in order to be able to enter. The Promoter may require any such entrant’s parent or legal guardian to sign a release at the Promoter’s discretion in which the parent or legal guardianaccepts responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the winner. The release will include the parent or legal guardian’s full name, address and telephone number. Failure to agree to the release and provide these details will invalidate the winner’s entitlement to the prize, subject to State and Territory legislation. If the competition winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity.In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.When to enter
- The competition commences on 8/6/2017 at 00:05am AEDT and concludes on 7/7/2017 at 11:55pm AEDT. All online purchases must be made prior to the competition close date and time to receive an entry into the draw.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received at www.mummaslittlesecret.com.au
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late purchases made online at www.mummaslittlesecret.com.au due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How to enter
- Entrants may enter the competition by Website: Logging onto www.mummaslittlesecret.com.auand booking hours of activities. Each hour purchased will receive one entry into the draw.
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the purchase they make in order to enter the draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not act in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
Number of Entries permitted
- Mumma’s Little Secret customers are only limited to the number of entries they receive by the number of hours they purchase online at www.mummaslittlesecret.com.au. For every hour purchased customers will receive 1 entry into the draw.
- Entry into the draw is forfeited for purchased hours that are later refunded.
Draw and Notification of winner
- The winner will be drawn out of a raffle on 3/7/17 at Mumma’s Little Secret Kiosk, K325 level 3 600 Kingsway Miranda NSW 2228
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email within three days of the draw. The winner will be announce on our website, www.mummaslittlesecret.com.au, in our newsletter and our face book page.
- Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry.
- The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone or email within two days of that draw.
Prize on offer
- A pair of 18ct white gold diamond earrings with a total of 0.36c of diamonds worth $2,500. There is no exchange of prize. Prize value is based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. (If an entrant under 18 years of age wins a prize then their parent or guardian must sign the legal release referred to in this clause on the minor’s behalf).
- All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, and their companions will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation, including the internet. Photographs will be allowed only at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The winner acknowledges and accepts that the jewellery that form part of the prize takes responsibility for the jewellery once received. The promotor takes no responsibility for any events that take place after the jewellery has been given to the winner.
- By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in this prize should they be chosen as winners. The winners release the promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the prize or any other aspect of the prize.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- The Promoter Mumma’s Little Secret Pty Ltd assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- Entrants are responsible for any cost associated with accessing the promotional website . Access to that site is dependent on the Internet service provider.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. If a prize is returned to the Promoter because it could not be delievered to the address provided, the Promoter cannot guarantee that it will be able to resend the prize to theprize winner. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Mumma’s Little Secret or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions.
- Unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.